eroutique.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that customers and visitors to our sites do the same.
If you believe that one of our customers or visitors is, through the use of one of our services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed from our web site(s), the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. - 512(c) as well as the European Union Copyright Directive (EUCD) (Directive 2001/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 22, )) must be provided to Delight Studios srl 's designated Copyright Agent:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed
- Identification of where the infringing material is located on delight studios srl's web site
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that under penalty of perjury, you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Your physical or electronic signature
Please note that pursuant to 17 U.S.C. - 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney's fees incurred by delight studios srl in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
The designated Copyright Agent for NC Interactive is:Delight Studios srl
E-mail: [email protected]